Why do people see different things when they observe the same cloud?
1. Nosce te ipsum: the new is born when imagination and logic are united for a dance.
2. Information is a property, not a tool.
3. Statistics and consensus are two of the most primitive approaches to understand reality.
4. Illusions are hard to recognize: even the collision with reality will not always help. And the answer will still be subjective anyway.
5. The gap between algorithm and instruction is the same as between person and machine.
RESEARCHDigital Societies, dissertation for a master’s degree in digital business, MSc Computer Subject, Oxford Brookes, Oxford, UK
EDUCATIONDEVELOPMENT OF CREATIVE THINKING SOCIETY, school for government employees, World Patent Organization WIPO, SeoulMBA MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE UMASS Boston / KIMEP Almaty
GEOGRAPHYBERLIN, GERMANY (CURRENT)OXFROD, ENGLAND NEW YORK, USA ZURICH, SWITZERLAND BOSTON, USA TBILISI, GEORGIA SAINT PETERSBURG, RUSSIA ALMATY, KAZAKHSTAN